Many New Year’s resolutions involve big plans for diet and exercise, as well as kicking bad habits such as smoking once and for all. Hoosiers with those resolutions in mind can take advantage of INShape Indiana, a Web-based program designed to encourage state residents to eat better, move more and avoid tobacco.
- Find Fun on the Shores of Lake Michigan in the Indiana Dunes
- Sugar Cream Pie: The Official Hoosier State Pie
- Sugar Cream Pie From Nick's Kitchen
- Indiana Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin Patches
- White vs. Dark, Bittersweet vs. Semisweet and Other Chocolate Questions Answered
- 240Sweet Marshmallows
- Visit Fort Wayne for Year-Round Fun